- Installed Solar panels to produce energy.
- Implemented a comprehensive recycling policy.
- Pledged to source and use more sustainable products in every area of the business.
- Committed to managing the garden organically.
- Installed a bike rack and have a puncture repair kit and tyre pump available for cyclists
- Now hosting a pod POINT electric car charger on site.
- We are developing projects to offset the carbon footprint of our business.
- Use water from a new enlarged well and captured rain water for garden use.
- Continue to meet monthly to monitor and assess progress.
Farleys House & Gallery is a member of The Museum and Climate Change Network.